Edit

5 Programming Languages That Are Probably Doomed

  Sometimes, I read articles about programming languages.  Although this is a little old one, one of impressed articles is "5 Programming Languages That Are Probably Doomed."  I found this on the tweet by Japanese, and he was surprised at seeing RUBY in this.  However, I had different eye and focused on R that is the most popular language among statisticians. 

With considering population, one of recent sexy jobs is data scientist that often uses Python.  So, I understand the situation with increasing Python and with decreasing R.  However, I cannot believe the results! (although I am statistician...). 

I looked for similar article and found the THIS.   Because Python includes as a language that employers want, R seems not to require indirectly.  It depends on which industry you are belong, but this is what it is, and it may be a good chance to learn new language?


Search This Blog